Knowledge Base

I have questions or concerns about traffic/street signage.

For information about traffic/street signage, including inquiries about adding signs or signs being down please visit

If a sign is missing or knocked down, and it is a stop, yield, or other sign that creates a hazardous traffic condition it should be reported immediately by contacting Redmond Police Dispatch at (425) 556-2500 or 911.

Updated 4/19/2019 4:22 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!