Knowledge Base

I have questions about a deceased or loose/stray animal.

The City of Redmond partners with Regional Animal Services of King County (RASKC) for animal control issues. Please contact RASKC at (206) 296-7387 or for dangerous animals, loose animals, deceased animals and noise complaints. If you need additional information please visit

Wildlife falls into the jurisdiction of the Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife. This includes deer, raccoons, coyotes, cougars, and bears. Contact the Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife at (425) 775-1311 for wildlife-related issues.

Updated 5/10/2022 2:42 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!