I have questions about AirBnBs.
Categories: Other (Cannot Find An Appropriate Category) Frequently Asked Questions Home Business/Commercial Business Complaints Other (Code Enforcement Specific)
- Currently the City does not regulate AirBnBs.
- It is recommended that renters be reminded to be mindful of neighbors and to park on the driveway if possible. Vehicles can park on the street for a maximum of 24 hours.
- Quiet hours in the City are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- No special permits are required.
- The City does not regulate the number of rooms that can be rented out; the entire house can be rented out.
- The number of unrelated persons (in addition to the persons related by blood or marriage) living in the home is limited to eight or fewer.
- A City of Redmond business license is not required.
- When there is an Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) on the property, either the primary dwelling unit or the ADU must be occupied by an owner of the property The owner-occupied unit shall not be rented to others.
Updated 4/19/2019 11:46 AM